The official changelog follows:
- removed obsolete devices from the IOV driver
- removed obsolete devices from the USB 3.0 driver
- general increase in system stability
- fixed: the installer may crash during the process
- solved: the installation may fail returning the code "Error 1720"
- solved: the installation cannot be done on a partition other than C:
- fixed: error with screen rotation and some AMD laptop processors
- fixed: rare case of system crash with XNUMXth generation APUs.
There are a few though known issues, which can be found with the new version. We report them below:
- a Windows Installer message may appear during installation
- moving the installation window during this process can cause the window screen to flicker and shift
- after completion, the installation log file cannot be opened
- if the installer does not update a software sub-package: manually uninstall any software sub-package -> reboot -> reinstall the complete Chipset Driver package.
Do you need a beautifully designed AM4 motherboard, built for gaming, RGB and overclocking? Here you will find the Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ATX at a great price.
AMD, new chipset drivers fix installation errors