Need to increase (or decrease) the font size of Skype to better enjoy your conversations? A few clicks are enough.
High contrast options are also there to help if needed.
How do I change the font size in Skype?
1. As often, direction Skype options. To do this, click on the “…” at the top left, then on “Settings”.
2. In the "Messaging" menu on the left, several buttons are displayed. But it's the "Text Size" entry in the middle that interests us. In its drop-down menu, select between 5 values: Smaller, Small, Normal, Large, Larger. And that's it, all you have to do is see the result in your conversations.
Find other tutorials to properly configure Skype
- All Skype tutorials
- How do I download and install Skype? (Linux, Windows, macOS, smartphones)
- How do I change the appearance of Skype?
- How to configure your webcam on Skype?
- How do I change the font size in Skype?