You want to delete a user Discord from your friends list? Nothing easier ! In this tutorial we explain the procedure to follow in a few seconds.
Remove a friend on Discord
1. On the Discord home page, go to the "Friends" at the top left of the screen.
2. On the top bar, click the "All" to see your list of friends.
3. On the line of the user you want to delete, click on the three small dots and then on "remove friend" (a simple right click on the user's nickname can also do the trick).
This user is no longer on your friends list! If you accidentally deleted a friend, we have a Discord tutorial for adding them back on this page.
Find other tutorials on Discord:
- How to configure the confidentiality and security of my Discord account?
- How to manage and configure your Discord account?
- How to use Discord?
- How to manage and use the servers on Discord?