DAZN is a live and on-demand streaming service, and it is among the most popular streaming platforms by now by most people and which after a limp start has reached a good stability. In order to use the service you have to download and install the DAZN app on your Smart TVs and devices. On all platforms it is quite simple to do so, so that you can enjoy the content without worries.
Since the last Serie A championship, DAZN has the exclusivity for three games a week (usually the advance on Saturday evening, the 12:30 and one of 15:00 on Sunday) and many other football events such as: all matches in Serie B, the Spanish Liga, the King's Cup, La Ligue 1, FA Cup (and more). On DAZN there is not only football, it is also possible to follow Volleyball, Rugby, Football, Baseball, Rally and NASCAR.
Obviously, before you can start watching DAZN channels and events, you have to register an account.
- How much does DAZN cost and how to register
- Which platforms are supported by DAZN?
- Download and install DAZN on Smart TV: LG - Samsung - Android TV
- Install DAZN on incompatible TVs
How much does DAZN cost and how to register
The subscription to DAZN costs 9.99 per month, the subscription to the service does not bind you, you can deactivate it at any time without withdrawal costs. To find out more, just go to this page.
There are many payment methods, you can opt for: credit card, debit card, prepaid card (such as PostePay), PayPal, iTunes account, Google Play account and Amazon in-app payment (on Fire- TV).
Sky customers have a special thescounted offer and the opportunity to therectly view the best events on the DAZN1 satellite channel. If you are a Sky customer, we recommend that you take a look at the offer.
Which platforms are supported by DAZN?
The application to watch the channels is available on many platforms, as well as on Android and iOS, it is also present on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles and on SmartTVs.
As the most savvy users will know there is not a single operating system on SmartTVs and thefferent manufacturers have opted for thefferent solutions: Samsung on Tizen, LG on WebOS and Sony, Philips (in the high-end models) and Xiomi on Android TV.
Fortunately, all three major television operating systems are supported by DAZN and therefore have the updated version of the app, in the next paragraphs we will talk about how to register.
Other DAZN compatible solutions are: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick and Chromecast.
Download DAZN on LG Smart TV
Also in this case it is good to make sure that the TV is compatible and connected to the Internet.
The TV only needs to be produced after 2015 to be compatible. To be sure, just take the model number of the TV located on the back of the TV and do a search on the net.
Checking the Internet connection is also simple: once the TV is started, press the "Home" button on the remote control, select the gear icon (located at the top right of the screen), then press the "All settings" and finally go to “Rete".
The system will then tell you if it is properly connected to the Internet. If it is not, you will have to connect the TV via Ethernet cable to the router or to a WiFi network, you can consult the guide of your TV for these steps.
At this point you are ready, you can proceed to download DAZN and install it on the Smart TV, just:
- press the "Home" button on the remote control of your TV, then scroll and select the "LG Content Store" item;
- press on the icon in the shape of a magnifying glass that leads to the search function, then write “dazn” with the on-screen keyboard;
- found the app, select it and press the "Install" button.
Once the download is complete, you can start the application and enter your credentials to start enjoying the contents.
Download and install DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
First, when you want to download the DAZN app on your Samsung TV, you need to check that it is a compatible model. All SmartTVs from the Korean manufacturer launched after 2015 (starting with the J series) are compatible.
Checking is simple, look behind your TV for the model type and do a quick Google search. It will be easy to understand what its production year was. If you want you can therectly interpret the model code yourself by consulting this guide.
Once compatibility is verified, make sure your smart TV is actually connected, doing it is simple, just:
- press the "Tools" button on your remote control;
- then go down with the arrows and press the "Confirm" key (it has the symbol of a rectangle with an arrow) on the item "General";
- press on the first item "Network" and then on "Network Status";
- if everything is alright, the message "TV is connected to the Internet" will appear, if the message does not appear, refer to the manual or this guide on the manufacturer's website to configure your connection correctly.
Once you have made sure that the TV is connected the rest is simple, the procedure is similar to installing any other app, just:
- press the "Smart Hub" button on the remote control, then press the left arrow and press the confirm button on "Apps";
- the store will open, use the arrows to go down to the “Sport” section, select it and inside you will find the “DAZN” app, select it and then click on “Install”.
At the end of the installation, you can start and you can enter your username and password credentials to start watching DAZN on Smart TV.
Download DAZN on AndroidTV
Even on televisions with Android TV system the installation of DAZN is very simple, after making sure you are connected to the Internet, just:
- press the “Home” button on your remote control, then scroll through the application menu and select the “Google Play Store” icon;
- in the Play Store, press the search key and write “dazn” with the on-screen keyboard;
- select the app and press the "Install" button.
Install DAZN on an incompatible TV
If you do not have a TV connected to the Internet, or if you have a TV with an incompatible system, it is not necessary to replace it (it would be a waste), you can opt for some economic solutions to enjoy the events in any case.
The cheapest solution is to connect a console like PS4 and Xbox One (if you have one). If this is not the case, you can opt for the practical solutions that we have described in this article to make a TV Smart (all the solutions compatible with Netflix are fully compatible with DAZN too).
Our in-depth study on how to download and install the DAZN app on Smart TV has concluded, we hope that we have provided you with the best possible support and that you have been able to enjoy your favorite sporting events.How to watch DAZN on Smart TV