Windows 10 versions and editions affected by the issue include:
- Windows 10 Enterprise, version 2004
- Windows 10 Home, version 2004
- Windows 10 Pro, version 2004
- Windows 10 Education, version 2004
- Windows 10 Pro Education, version 2004
- Windows 10 Pro, version 20H2
- Windows 10 Enterprise, versione 20H2
- Windows 10 Education, versione 20H2
- Windows 10 Home, version 20H2
- Windows 10 Pro Education, version 20H2
How to fix 0xC004C003 error in Windows 10?
To avoid the problem, the Redmond company recommends avoid installing security update KB4598291 on devices that have yet to activate Windows 10, as it seems to be causing this error.
In case you have already installed the update and stumbled upon the Windows 10 error 0xC004C003, you can solve it by uninstalling the problematic update. To do this, close all open windows and programs, open a Command Prompt and type the following command:
wusa / uninstall / kb: 4598291
Microsoft said it is already working on fixing the problem and that the systems will receive the patch with the updates coming soon.
Don't miss out on this incredible offer: the LABISTS kit including Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB RAM, 32GB MicroSD, Type-C 5.1V 3A power supply, fan, Micro HDMI cable, USB card reader and black protective case is available on Amazon !
Trouble activating Windows 10? Microsoft explains how to fix