No need for software and complicated setup to quickly record your gaming sessions (or even your desktop) on Windows 10.
Tomorrow all power-users! With The tip of the day, Expertsconnecting offers you the opportunity to learn a hidden or little-known function of your software, operating systems or services every day! All in less time than it takes to say “click”!
The Game Bar is there to quickly record your videos
Did you know: the Game Bar of Windows 10, the interface that is displayed in overlay by pressing the Windows + G keys allows, in particular, to easily record videos of your game sessions or even your desktop.
- After pressing the Windows + G combination, the "Capture" window allows several actions, each assigned by default to a keyboard shortcut so as not to have to open the Game Bar each time;
- Windows + Alt + PrintScreen takes a screenshot;
- Windows + Alt + G saves the last 30 seconds of the session (subject in the options to have permanently activated recording);
- Windows + Alt + R starts and stops recording;
- Windows + Alt + M whether or not to enable mic capture while recording.
- Windows 10
View all of our Windows 10 tutorials here
Source : PCMag