In today's guide, as the title suggests, we will show you how to recover deleted files on android following simple and very quick steps. We point out right away that there are many apps available on the Internet and beyond that allow you to recover deleted files on Android, but which is the best? Today let's see which in our personal opinion are the best apps for data recovery on Android, in practice we will give you a hand to recover deleted files on your smartphone with the green Google robot on board. So let's go immediately to see how to recover your favorite songs, videos, messages and contacts on the Android operating system very easily.
It is definitely the most powerful and popular program to recover deleted files on Android. It is not an app to install on your mobile phone but a software to install on your PC and then go to connect the Android device to the computer via USB and start scanning for files that are still recoverable (photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, chat whatsapp, and much more).
We have already described how this program works in the guide on how to recover Android photos or how to recover Android address book; in the same way you can also recover other types of data.
Fonelab per Android is another very good program for recovering deleted files on Android (even after formatting the device!). Its operation is simple and intuitive. Once the program is installed you will need to connect your Android mobile to your computer (via USB) and start scanning the device memory. At the end of the scan you will be able to preview all the data that is still recoverable and proceed to save them!
Have you ever heard of the application Dumpster?
Let's talk about one of the best tools that allow you to recover files accidentally deleted on Android platform. You can safely recover all the files deleted on your phone with the green robot on board. It is also quite simple to use due to its intuitive interface.
Here are some of the features that theDumpster application:
- Restore deleted photos, music files, movies and practically almost any type of file, namely: (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and much more;
- You don't necessarily need to root your phone, but if you do, you get a marked improvement in performance;
- Fortunately no Internet connection required;
- Recover all uninstalled applications;
- Restore backup files with one touch;
- Preview deleted pictures, movies and audio files before recovering;
- Send files to the bin with share or sent from any file manager or directly from the gallery application;
- Self-cleaning program for old removed elements;
- Protect your privacy with a traditional special lock screen and access restrictions.
As you have seen theapp Dumpster provides you with many functions. So if you want to recover deleted files on Android we strongly recommend that you download it. For any doubts do not hesitate to contact us… See you next fan!