Channels are an ideal way to communicate at scale on Telegram. Thanks to them, companies, personalities or any other person of interest can publish news and invite users who follow the channel to engage in different ways. In this new tutorial dedicated to "How to manage your contacts and messages on Telegram?" », we explain how to create your own Telegram channel.
Create a channel on Telegram
- Open Telegram, go to the tab Trades, then click the button at the top right.
- Choose " New channel At the bottom of the list.
- Validate the creation of the channel.
- Fill in the first details about your channel.
- Choose whether it will be a private or public channel, and give it a short URL so it can be shared.
- Invite your contacts to join the channel (optional).
- Your channel is now online, you can start communicating!
On a channel, only admins can post messages. The idea is to replicate how a bulletin board works: a small number of users post messages that all channel subscribers can read. You can add other administrators by tapping on the name of the channel and editing its parameters.
Find other tutorials to help you manage your contacts and messages on Telegram:
- How to add a contact on Telegram?
- How to block a contact on Telegram?
- How to permanently delete messages on Telegram?
- How to send secret messages on Telegram?
- How to create a group on Telegram?
- How to delete a contact on Telegram?
- How to create a local group on Telegram?
- How to pin a conversation on Telegram?
- How to join a group on Telegram?
- How to archive messages on Telegram?