Activating your SIM card is an essential step for you to be able to use your operator's mobile network. Here's how to do it depending on your situation.
If you have just subscribed to a RED by SFR mobile plan, you must activate your SIM card in order to be able to use your smartphone normally and to be able to connect it to your operator's mobile network (here the SFR network, RED's parent company). The operation must also be carried out if you were already at RED but you needed a new SIM card for any reason (theft or loss of mobile, change of smartphone for a model supporting another SIM format , subscription to the Multisurf option, faulty SIM card, etc.).
We detail the procedure to follow below. It may vary depending on the situation you are in.
The exact date on which the SIM card will automatically be activated is communicated to you by e-mail or SMS according to your contact preferences. It is possible to modify the activation date of the line up to three days before the scheduled date. All you have to do is access the "Order tracking" section of your customer account.
Using your credentials, log in to your RED customer area. Then click on “Offer and Mobile” to enter your line options. Then go to the "Mobile" tab and scroll down until you see the part devoted to the "SIM card". Click on “Activate your SIM card” then type the card number to finalize the operation.
Useful information at RED by SFR:
- RED network by SFR mobile: what 4G, 3G and 2G speeds for the telephone operator?
- RED network by SFR mobile: what is the RED network coverage worth in Spain?
Expertsconnecting accompanies you during your steps at RED by SFR:
- How to cancel your RED by SFR mobile plan?
- How to retrieve your RIO code from RED by SFR?
- RED sponsorship by SFR: how do the advantages of the offer for mobile plans work?
- How to connect to your RED by SFR customer area and manage your account?
- How to contact RED by SFR customer service?
- How to configure your RED by SFR answering machine?
- How to configure the APN RED by SFR on your smartphone?
- How to unlock a smartphone at RED by SFR?
- How to activate Wi-Fi calls at RED by SFR?
- How to activate call forwarding at RED by SFR?
- How to migrate from SFR to RED by SFR?