Let's learn how to properly configure Telegram with the apprehension of an essential accessibility setting: setting the font size.
Change font size on Telegram
- Open Telegram and go to the tab Parameters.
- Choose " Appearence ».
- Select " Text size ».
- Adjust the font size to your liking by first disabling the " Use system size ».
This option is particularly useful if you have vision problems or, conversely, if you prefer a smaller font on Telegram.
Find other tutorials to help you set up Telegram properly:
- How to find phone contacts on Telegram?
- How to activate dark mode on Telegram?
- How to change the theme on Telegram?
- How to change the background on Telegram?
- How to turn off automatic downloading on Telegram?
- How to turn off autoplay videos on Telegram?
- How to schedule automatic deletion of media downloaded by Telegram?
- How to delete media downloaded by Telegram?
- How to play Telegram in French?
- How to turn Telegram notifications on and off?
- How do I turn off a contact's message notifications on Telegram?