Once you are registered on TikTok , it is important to learn how to properly set up your account. One of the first things to do is to personalize your profile to make it attractive. Pouring an avatar is a good start. But a nice and well-written bio is also an important part of your member profile.
On TikTok, it is possible to write a short bio to present yourself on the network. This description can be modified as you wish and can be found on your profile. We explain how to modify this field in a few clicks.
Modify your bio on TikTok
The biography section can be found within your TikTok user profile. Here's how to find it and make whatever changes you want:
1. Launch the TikTok app on your mobile phone.
2. Go to your profile by tapping on the “Me” man icon. This element is located at the very bottom of your screen, on the right.
3. Once on your user page, click on the white “Edit profile” button.
4. Here you can change your profile picture, username and most importantly your biography. Click on “Bio” to access the edit field.
5. Type a short description. It must be a maximum of 80 characters.
6. It is done ? Don't forget to click on “Save” (written in red, at the top right of your screen).
There you go, you have successfully edited your bio! You can, of course, change it according to your desires. This field is open at all times and there is no usage limit. Adding a complete bio will allow you to engage more members, but also to optimize your account. This is an element not to be overlooked for your visibility.
Find other tutorials to master all the features of TikTok:
- Our complete TikTok file: tips, advice and tutorials.
- How to properly configure TikTok?