While booting up your iPhone, the screen may get stuck on the Apple logo. First of all, make sure you have enough battery. Then try these different manipulations to unlock and repair your iPhone.
Debug iPhone by Force Restarting ItTo fix this problem, try performing a force restart of your device.
- Perform a forced shutdown of your iPhone (see the tutorial)
- Once your iPhone is turned off, all you have to do is rekindle this one.
Fix Apple iPhone Stuck on Startup with iTunesIf your iPhone is still stuck on the Apple logo on startup, it means that your iPhone system has been damaged. In this situation, you will have no choice but to go through the reset box of your smartphone. Note that restoring your iPhone will delete the data present on it if you had not made a backup before.
- Turn off your iPhone, then switch it to Recovery mode (see the tutorial)
- Optional: if the Recovery is not accessible because the iPhone is still stuck on a white screen, it will then be necessary to switch your smartphone to DFU mode. (see the tutorial)
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Once connected to your computer, your iPhone in Recovery will cause the automatic opening of iTunes which will offer you to update or restore your iPhone. Choose option Restore.
Once reset, your smartphone should be able to turn on and be functional again!
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple on Startup with Dr.FoneSpecializing in iPhone repair and data management, Dr.Fone is a paid software solution that will allow you to repair your smartphone while preserving its data.
- Launch the Dr.Fone software, then on the main window, click the inset To fix.
- Now, connect your iPhone to your computer and click on the button Start.
- Following the instructions given by Dr.Fone, then switch your iPhone to mode Recovery.
- All you have to do is select the model of your iPhone and Dr.Fone will download the firmware corresponding to your smartphone and carry out the repairs.
At the end of this operation, Dr.Fone should have unlocked your iPhone!
Discover the application of our partner Dr.Fone
A complete solution to meet different demands of mobile devices, such as recovery, unlocking, repairing.
Find other tutorials to help you debug and repair your iPhone:
- What to do when you have forgotten your iPhone passcode?
- How to unlock an iPhone?
- How to know the state of health of your iPhone battery?
- How to recover deleted SMS on iPhone?
- How to unlock iPhone without passcode?
- How to reset your iPhone?
- How to make a backup of your iPhone?
- How to free up memory on your iPhone?
- How to restore your iPhone?
- How to unlock an iPhone that restarts in a loop?
- How to fix iPhone stuck on white screen?
- How to fix iPhone stuck on black screen?
- How to reset iPhone without losing data?
- How to put your iPhone in Recovery mode?
- How to force an iPhone to shut down?
- How to put your iPhone in DFU mode?
- How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone?