In this new tutorial from our series "How to manage your contacts and messages on Telegram?" », we explain how to find and join a group on Telegram.
Join a group on Telegram
- Open Telegram, go to the tab of Trades and tap the search bar at the top.
- Enter a term or the name of a group that interests you. For example, to find the group dedicated to the Tech Café podcast, search for " Tech Café ».
- Tap the name of the group to preview it. To join, press " Subscribe ».
- It is possible that the administrators of the group have integrated protection to avoid spammers. In this case, solve the calculation (the CAPTCHA) in order to be authorized to participate in the group.
Many interest groups can thus be found on Telegram. However, some private groups require you to receive an invitation from a member before you can access them.
Find other tutorials to help you manage your contacts and messages on Telegram:
- How to add a contact on Telegram?
- How to block a contact on Telegram?
- How to permanently delete messages on Telegram?
- How to send secret messages on Telegram?
- How to create a group on Telegram?
- How to delete a contact on Telegram?
- How to create a local group on Telegram?
- How to create a channel on Telegram?
- How to pin a conversation on Telegram?
- How to archive messages on Telegram?