Dark mode is a feature to master on iPhone, especially if you have an OLED screen. It allows in particular to rest the eyes, but also to save more battery. Let's see how to activate it.
Turn on dark mode on iPhone
- Open the app Settings.
- touch Brightness and display.
- At the top of the page, choose between the mode Clear or the mode Dark.
You can schedule the activation of the dark mode of the iPhone. Convenient to switch the display directly at the end of the day! Note that dark mode can also be found in the Control Center of the iPhone. Open it, and press firmly on the bar to adjust the brightness of the screen. The option will be below.
Find other tutorials to help you master all the features of your iPhone:
- How to measure with your iPhone?
- How to scan a document with your iPhone?
- How to film the screen of your iPhone?
- How to activate power saving mode on an iPhone?
- How to increase the font size of your iPhone?
- How to print from your iPhone?
- How to create a shortcut and use it with Siri on iPhone?
- How to add a web shortcut on the home page of your iPhone?
- How to use effects on iMessage?
- How to filter iMessages whose sender is unknown?
- How do I leave an iMessage group conversation?
- How to create iMessage group chat?
- How do I make a FaceTime call?
- How to create and use a Memoji?
- How do I edit and delete a payment method on Apple Pay?
- How to use Apple Pay?
- How to share the 4G connection of your iPhone with your computer?
- How to scan a QR Code with on iPhone?
- How to take a screenshot on my iPhone?
- How to ring a lost or stolen iPhone with iCloud?
- How to turn off vibration in silent mode on iPhone?
- How to locate a lost or stolen iPhone using iCloud?