Windows 10 users are also entitled to a “Night” mode. Increasingly widespread, this dark mode is not only an aesthetic choice: it is above all a way to save battery and avoid “blue light”, known to disrupt sleep cycles.
Find out how to activate this mode in a few clicks and instantly revamp most of your software thanks to our tutorial dedicated to teaching you how to organize your workstation on Windows 10.
Enable dark mode on Windows 10
- Open the menu Windows settings.
- Click on the menu Customization.
- Click on Colors dans la colonne de gauche.
- Click on the drop-down menu Choose your color and select Dark.
Dark Mode changes the skin of Windows 10, its windows, and all Windows apps. Some third-party software is also corrupted, such as Chrome or Firefox. For others, like Word or Excel, a dark mode is available, but you have to activate it through the software settings.
Find our tutorials to help you organize your workstation on Windows 10:
- How to make the font bigger on Windows 10?
- How to create a guest session on Windows 10?
- How do I view my documents on Windows 10?
- How to view my desktop on Windows 10?
- How to change the wallpaper on Windows 10?
- How to unzip a .zip file on Windows 10?
- How to compress a .zip file on Windows 10?
- How to lock and unlock the taskbar on Windows 10?
- How to remove your Windows 10 password?
- How to use two screens on Windows 10?
- The essential Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts
- How to create or delete a user account on Windows 10?
- How to free up disk space on Windows 10?
- How to recover deleted file on Windows 10?
- How to delete the Windows.old folder?
- How to show file extension on Windows 10?
- How to schedule software to automatically launch when Windows 10 starts?
- How to disable the automatic launch of software when Windows 10 starts?
- How to change a QWERTY keyboard to AZERTY?
- How to adjust brightness on Windows 10?