In a PowerPoint presentation animation is a fundamental aspect. Indeed, animation allows you to add interaction with your audience, to attract their attention but above all to captivate your audience.
- The first step is to select the text element with a left mouse click.
- Then in the ribbon, select an animation (animation group) from the tab Entertainment.
Depending on the animation you have selected, your text will animate.
- The first step is to select the image to animate with a left mouse click.
- Then in the ribbon, select an animation (animation group) from the "Animations" tab.
Depending on the animation you have selected, your image will animate.
- Entrance animations This category essentially allows you to perform arrival effects on textual elements. For example, a fade effect revealing the text gradually or a zoom effect that will display the text by enlarging its size.
- Emphasis animations This category allows you to highlight your textual element by making it stand out thanks to its luminosity or even with a slight movement.
- exit animations These animations are sort of the reverse of the input animations. Just like the latter, this category essentially allows you to perform output effects on textual elements.
- Motion Animations This category allows to move the textual element on the slide according to a path, either predefined (line, curve, loop), or defined by the user
PowerPoint offers a palette of quality animations that will give your presentations a dynamic look. For happy users of version 2019 or Office 365, a new animation "Morphosis" is available.
40 ">This tutorial is brought to you by the trainer Jean-Philippe Parein
Find his course Learn and Master PowerPoint Complete Guide
in full on Udemy.