If you have an iPhone 6 or later, you can add a credit card to Wallet to use Apple Pay for purchases. Not sure how to configure your iPhone to make Apple Pay work? We explain everything in this new tutorial.
- Open the app Settings
- Scroll down the list, then tap Wallet and Apple Pay
- In the panel Payment cards, touch Add a map
- The Apple Pay setup wizard launches. Touch Continue
- Simply scan your bank card, or enter the data manually
- Complete by entering the date d'expiration and the three-digit CVV of your bank card
- After querying your bank, your bank card is now added to Apple Pay and can be used
Apple Pay now works with the majority of French banks. You can consult the Apple site to find out if your card is supported by the service. Unlike in-store contactless card payments, there are no payment limits for purchases via Apple Pay, making it a true credit card dematerialization service.
Find other tutorials to help you configure and keep your iPhone up to date:
- How to change the wallpaper on my iPhone?
- How to change the unlock code on my iPhone?
- How to deactivate the unlock code on my iPhone?
- How to activate the unlock code on my iPhone?
- How to activate Touch ID on my iPhone?
- How to deactivate Touch ID on your iPhone?
- How to register new fingers with Touch ID on your iPhone?
- How to deactivate Face ID on your iPhone?
- How to activate Face ID on my iPhone?
- How to register a second face with Face ID on my iPhone?
- How to customize the control center on my iPhone?
- How to activate the flash when you receive a notification on your iPhone?
- How to change the ringtone of your iPhone?
- How to block a phone number on iPhone?
- How to block anonymous calls on iPhone?
- How to block unknown numbers on iPhone?
- How to update your iPhone?