In this new tutorial dedicated to “How to properly configure Telegram? », we show you how to find your contacts who already use the application.
Find your phone contacts on Telegram
- Open Telegram and go to the tab Parameters.
- Choose " Confidentialité et sécurité ».
- Select " Data Parameters ».
- Activate " Synchronize contacts “, then optionally allow Telegram to access your contact book if asked.
In the tab " Contacts from Telegram, you should automatically find all the contacts who are already using messaging, and you can start chatting with them.
Find other tutorials to help you set up Telegram properly:
- How to change the font size on Telegram?
- How to activate dark mode on Telegram?
- How to change the theme on Telegram?
- How to change the background on Telegram?
- How to turn off automatic downloading on Telegram?
- How to turn off autoplay videos on Telegram?
- How to schedule automatic deletion of media downloaded by Telegram?
- How to delete media downloaded by Telegram?
- How to play Telegram in French?
- How to turn Telegram notifications on and off?
- How do I turn off a contact's message notifications on Telegram?