Sometimes it is not always possible to take advantage of the presence of a live contact to tell them something, and a written message is not always the most suitable. Think about voice messages!
Especially since it literally only takes one click.
1. In the conversation of your choice, just click on the microphone icon at the bottom right.
2. This will directly start recording (make sure your microphone is plugged in!), as indicated by the progress bar. Once your message is complete, send it with the blue arrow at the bottom right.
3. Now your message is available directly in the conversation.
Find more tutorials on how to properly manage Skype meetings:
- All Skype tutorials
- How do I create or join an instant meeting on Skype?
- How do I send feedback in a Skype audio / video conversation?
- How to turn off incoming video during a Skype conversation?
- How do I activate subtitles during a Skype conversation?
- How to record a voicemail message in a Skype conversation?
- How do I create a link to invite to join a group on Skype?
- How do I find all the files, links and words shared in a Skype conversation?
- How do I schedule a call with a contact or a group on Skype?