Secret chats are the most private way to chat on Telegram. End-to-end encrypted, only you and their recipient can consult them. In this new tutorial dedicated to how to manage your contacts and messages on Telegram, we teach you how to use this option.
- Open Telegram, go to the tab Contacts, then choose the person you want to send a secret message to.
- On the conversation that appears, tap the name of the caller at the top of the page.
- Touch the "More" icon and select the " Start a Secret Exchange ».
There is also another way to start a secret chat with a contact on Telegram:
- On the page Contacts, touch the icon at the top right.
- Choose " New Secret Exchange ».
- Select the contact you want to chat with privately.
- The secret conversation is launched. A small padlock should be near the name of your interlocutor to warn you.
Note that a secret conversation can coexist with a classic conversation. You can very well have a conversation” normal » and a conversation « secret with the same interlocutor. Both will be listed in the “ Trades »De Telegram.
Find other tutorials to help you manage your contacts and messages on Telegram:
- How to add a contact on Telegram?
- How to block a contact on Telegram?
- How to permanently delete messages on Telegram?
- How to create a group on Telegram?
- How to delete a contact on Telegram?
- How to create a local group on Telegram?
- How to create a channel on Telegram?
- How to pin a conversation on Telegram?
- How to join a group on Telegram?
- How to archive messages on Telegram?