While browsing the web with your Android smartphone you come across a beautiful image, an interesting text or other content that you want to keep? No need to photograph your screen using your expensive digital camera since your smartphone allows you to take screenshots.
This simple and essential manipulation to know when you want to know how to master all the features of your Android smartphone allows you to keep an image of your screen and store it in your device, like a classic photo.
- When the content you are interested in is displayed on the screen, simultaneously press the button minus volume and the lock button. Their location may vary depending on the model of your smartphone. Hold the keys for about 1 second.
- Once the keys are held on your device, you will then hear a camera sound, which indicates that the manipulation has been executed successfully and you will see an icon in your notification center. In the image below, we captured the home screen.
- Enter the notification center by swiping down from the top of your home screen. You see the screenshot detail notification. Touch it to access the image.
And voila ! Thanks to this simple manipulation, you can now take screenshots, which can be very useful in your daily use.
Find other tutorials to help you master all the features of your Android smartphone:
- How to scan with your Android smartphone?
- How to film the screen of your Android smartphone?
- How to activate the energy saving mode on an Android smartphone?
- How to activate dark mode on an Android smartphone?
- How to print from an Android smartphone?
- How to add a web shortcut to the home page of your Android smartphone?
- How to turn off vibrations in silent mode on an Android smartphone?
- How to change keyboard on Android?
- How to block anonymous calls on Android?
- How to block a number on Android?
- How to share the 4G connection of your Android smartphone with your computer?
- How to scan a QR Code with an Android smartphone?
- How to locate a lost or stolen Android smartphone with Google?
- How to use your Android smartphone as a USB key?