Whether thoughtfully or on a whim, you've probably clicked the block option on dozens of Twitter accounts. But today, you miss some of these users, the absence of their tweets has left a big void in your news feed and the blue bird social network is strangely calm...
So, if you want to know how to unblock an account on Twitter, follow this tutorial dedicated to teaching you how to secure and manage your privacy on Twitter! In a few seconds, everything will be forgotten, I promise...
Unblock an account on Twitter
- On your news feed Twitter, open it Menu by clicking on your profile icon at the top right of the screen. Then click on Settings and privacy.
- In the left column, click on the heading Blocked accounts.
- This page displays all users blocked by you. Find the account that interests you and simply click on the button Blocked.
The account is now unlocked. The fact of having proceeded to a blocking automatically entails an unsubscription. If you want to follow the user again, you will have to re-subscribe manually by clicking on the Follow button in their profile.
Unblock an account on Twitter from the blocked account in question
- Visit the account you want to unlock.
- Just click the button Blocked. When you hover your mouse, it will display unblock.
If you can't find the blocked account, don't worry! We offer you another trick to unlock it.
Find other tutorials to learn how to secure and manage your privacy on Twitter:
- How to activate and deactivate geolocation on Twitter?
- How to hide a hashtag on Twitter?
- How to deactivate the identification of your photos on Twitter?
- How to make your Twitter account private?
- How do I turn off ad targeting on Twitter?
- How to block an account on Twitter?
- How to block private messages from strangers on Twitter?
- How to delete a follower on Twitter?
- How do we know what data Twitter has collected on our profile?