If you are not satisfied with your home or office Internet connection, due to price, browsing speed, line quality, technical support or any other reason, the only thing to do is unfortunately change operator. The main problem that arises in these cases, however, is to navigate the jungle of proposals and find the one that is ideal for us.
Precisely for this reason, we will see in this article what the best adsl offers proposed by the various operators: Vodafone, Fastweb, WindTRE, Linkem, Tim, Tiscali, Eolo.
In this way you will have the opportunity to compare in a single article, without turning the sites of each operator, all the offers of the operators, choosing from the various proposals that usually offer thefferent packages such as:
- Internet only
- Internet with calls included
- Internet and mobile phone tariff included
- Internet and streaming TV services included
And evaluate accortheng to your budget what you want to spend, exclutheng this does not meet the requirements you requested. Furthermore, where present we will see the hidden costs (activation, deactivation or return of the router), often little advertised but always present.
You can find the best ADSL offers, accortheng to your needs, by clicking on the telephone operator you are interested in, through this quick menu:
For those who want to learn more, I will conclude the article by explaining what are the thefferent types of connection and what speeds each of them can reach (since there are various types but not everyone talks about them) and ours Survey recently added at the end of the article.
The best ADSL offers
Below are the best ADSL offers thevided by operator, which include the offers in Optical Fiber, if available in your municipality.
Fastweb has two offers, called Fastweb Nexxt House Light (€ 27,95 per month), Fastweb Nexxt Home (€ 30,95 per month) which also includes unlimited calls and NeXXt Mobile Maxi (€ 7,95 per month), which is the option that allows you to add a Sim with 100 GB of internet traffic in 5G. For the Home options, modem and activation costs included.
Features of the offers:
- Activation costs included in the offer
- The ADSL connection speed reaches up to 20 megs
- Where optical fiber coverage is provided, the speeds reached vary from 30 Mega up to 2,5 Giga depentheng on the type of fiber with which the operator reaches the home
- Modem FASTGate incluso
- Calls included and unlimited to national and mobile landlines (in all versions except Light)
- 100 GB of traffic in the SIM in the Mobile offer.
The Vodafone ADSL offers, which are automatically brought to Fiber, where this is present, consist of the following packages:
- Unlimited internet, which have a fiber connection up to 1 Gigabit speed, with the Vodafone Statio Revolution router, all included in the price at € 27,90 per month.
- Unlimited Internet + Calls , which includes, in adthetion to everything already mentioned above, also unlimited calls to mobile and landlines and the new Vodafone Power Station router at € 29,90 per month.
- Giga Family Infinito Ethetion, which also includes unlimited Giga at the speed of 10 Megabits per second and the use of the smartphone also in hotspot mode, unlimited text messages and calls to national landlines and mobile phones at € 39,90 per month.
Features of the offers:
- The offer does not include activation costs, cancel when you want.
- Unlimited Internet from 7 to 20 Mega speed for those who are not reached by Fiber, but only by ADSL
- Unlimited Internet from 50 Mega to 1 Giga download speed and 200 MB upload speed, for those who are reached by Fiber depentheng on the type of Fiber with which the operator reaches the home.
- Modem con Wi-Fi Optimizer.
- Apart from the offer with included and unlimited calls to national and mobile landlines and does not include internet, for the other offers, calls are at 19 cents per minute to all fixed and mobile numbers and 19 cents connection fee.
- SIM for your smartphone with unlimited giga, minutes and SMS at the speed of 10 Megabits per second, only for the Giga Family Infinito Ethetion.
Available with the new Eolo Più offer, available in both FWA wireless technology and FTTH Fiber (on an Open Fiber network). This offer is customizable with three thefferent add-on packages, which are + Entertainment, + Study and Work and + Security.
The offer of EOLO + starts from a price of € 26,90 per month, in promotion instead of € 34,90. Free installation, with the “quick install” option (optional), guaranteed within 5 working days.
With EOLO Più you can surf up to 30 Mb / s in download and 3 Mb / s in upload. By purchasing the optional paid package (€ 5,00 / month) + Entertainment or + Study and Work, you will have internet up to 1 Gb / s in download and up to 300 Mb / s in upload.
Speeds up to 1 Gb / s or 100 Mb / s based on activation technology. In wireless mode FWA instead offers a speed of 30 Mbps in download and 3 Mbps in upload.
Features of the offers:
- The offer does not include activation costs.
- Unlimited free calls to mobile phones and landlines, with no click.
- Assistance within three minutes
The packages called “+ Entertainment” and “+ Study and Work” are available by adtheng an extra € 5 per month, while the “+ Security” package is available for only € 3 more per month. All packages have the first month of free trial.
Here's what all the packages include:
Linkem splits its offer with Internet Home e Internet by VAT number, both without the need for a fixed line with a cost of € 19,90 per month for 12 months, then € 26,90 / month. The activation fee for internet home is € 49, instead of € 100, and will be charged thevided into the first five invoices.
The internet activation fee per VAT number is € 3 / month, for 24 months. Furthermore, for the internet VAT number, you can choose whether to activate the voice traffic option, unlimited landline and national mobile + 100 international minutes, at € 5 per month. Quick installation in a few days.
Other items that may interest you:
- Mobile, ADSL and Fiber connection speed test
- How to check the coverage of the optical fiber
- Speed test of DNS servers
- Improve and optimize ADSL and Fiber tests and useful information
- What are DNS, how to change DNS and choose the best ones
- The best Wifi Repeaters
- The best WiFi routers
Currently these are the ADSL offers available with Tim (formerly Telecom city) which are incorporated in the Fiber offers, which have a higher connection speed where the communication networks allow it.
Tim Super Fibra (at € 29,90 per month) e Tim Super Fibra with Mobile option (at € 39,90 per month), which theffer from each other for the presence of a telephone SIM with unlimited calls, text messages and 20 GB of internet traffic, while for the rest of the features, they are all identical.
All offers include unlimited national calls.
The activation costs are included in the monthly fee (10 € / month x 24 months) as well as the modem for sale (5 € / month x 48 months).
Features of the offers:
- Unlimited Internet Fiber up to 1 Giga download speed and 100 MB upload speed;
- Unlimited ADSL Internet from 7 to 30 Mega speed for those who are not reached by Fiber, but only by ADSL;
- Disney + and TIMVISION with over 10.000 titles inclutheng TV series, cartoons, cinema and entertainment for the first 6 months, then 3 € / month and cancel whenever you want at no additional cost (Only for those who activate Online);
- Unlimited calls to all national landlines and mobile phones (Only for those who activate Online);
- TIM HUB+ modem included;
- If you have TIM on your smartphone and choose TIM SUPER FIBRA, for you and your family UNLIMITED GIGA as a gift every month only with TIM UNICA.
WindTRE thevides its offer into thefferent packages, where we find Super Fiber (€ 29,95 per month) e Super Fibra Unlimited Special (€ 36,98 per month) which theffer only in the presence of the mobile sim in the second offer.
Features of the offers:
- Unlimited Internet at 1 Giga where available
- In the absence of fiber ADSL connection (up to 20 mega)
- Modem and activation included.
- Unlimited calls to all national landlines and mobile numbers.
- Also included 12 months of Amazon Prime.
- UNLIMITED GIGA and immediately active for your family's Smartphones.
- Sim with Giga and unlimited minutes in the Unlimited Special offer only.
Tiscali is available with its offer UltraInternet Fibra at a cost of € 27,95 per month (with fiber connection up to 1 Giga speed), unlimited calls to national landlines. Free activation and modem.
What are the thefferent types of connections and their speeds
Currently, internet connections are available in almost all cases ADSL e Optic fiber. These two types of connection theffer structurally in the type of cable with which they are brought to our home, while on the performance side they theffer in line speed and stability.
While the telephone signal and consequently the internet signal for ADSL and ISDN connections travels on normal copper cables, with the optical fiber, this signal passes through a new infrastructure composed of very thin fiberglass filaments enclosed in a special casing or the Fiber Optics. To be precise, the optical fiber is of three types: FTTC, FTTB e FTTH.
The theagram below will help you to understand in a simple and clear way the thefferences between ADSL (asymmetric thegital subscriber line) and the three thefferent types of Fiber. For each type of connection, the download and upload speed, i.e. receiving and sentheng data, are also inthecated.
Let's start with seeing the path that internet connections they make their way to our house. Connections usually travel through a cable, usually underground, which connects our unit housing / builtheng to a cabinet (or proximity switchboard), in turn connected to a Centrale.
- In a connection ADSL, the control unit, the cabinet, the builtheng and your home unit are connected to each other by copper cables, which are connected to the twisted pair in your home. As we said earlier, there is now a more recent technology, capable of greatly increasing performance, using fiber optic cables.
Performance changes depentheng on the presence and length of the copper cable / twisted pair: the less you use, the faster the network is efficient. If the ADSL connection uses only copper cable, the fiber is thevided into three types, based on the quality of the connections, namely:
- FTTC (Fiber To The Cabinet), FTTS (Fiber To The Street), VDSL 2, VDSL: Category that groups many acronyms, but all have the same performance. In this type of connections, the fiber optic connection only connects the control unit to the cabinet / cabins that we find in the middle of the street, close to our builthengs. The section from the cabinet to the house, which usually between 100 and 500 meters, is instead entrusted to the copper cable. This leads to limitations in terms of speed and navigation stability. Currently this is the technology used by most of the fiber connections of the main operators such as TIM, Vodafone, WindTRE and Tiscali.
- FTTB (Fiber To The Builtheng), literally "fiber to the builtheng" or "fiber to the foundations"), in this type of internet connection, the fiber optic connection not only starts from the control panel to the cabinet, but from the cabinet reaches the limit of the builtheng, for example up to the cellar for one or more houses, while the final connection with the apartment remains on copper wire or with polymeric fiber optic cabling and ethernet technology.
- FTTH (Fiber To The Home): this is the true optical fiber, which guarantees the highest performance and connection stability. With this type of internet connection, the fiber optic connection starts from the control unit and reaches our home, covering the entire route. You can travel at a speed from 300 Megabit / s up to 1 Gigabit / s, present for example in Milan, Rome, Bologna and in the coming years in major cities.
The best way to know from which type of internet connection our home is reached is to call your telephone operator and ask for coverage verification. If there is no telephone contract in the home or office where we are located, we can still consult the Fibermap website to check coverage.