You have made a big decision: to leave Instagram permanently! The social network specializing in filtered photos and stories no longer interests you and you want to see your profile and all your publications disappear. To do this, go to your computer and follow this tutorial dedicated to teaching you how to manage your Instagram account to find out how to delete your account!
Delete Instagram account
- Open your internet browser and head to the delete page here. Come in your login credentials or click on the blue button Continue as @username.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the reason why you want to delete your Instagram account.
- If you still want to delete your profile, enter Your password in the free field, then click on the pink button Permanently delete my account.
- A dialog box opens. To confirm your choice, click on OK.
Be careful, if you delete your Instagram account, be aware that you will not be able to recover the photos and videos you have shared. As a precaution, you can request a download before deleting your profile. Because once this deletion has been sent, everything will disappear, even your pseudonym.
Find other tutorials to help you manage your Instagram account:
- How to link your phone number to your Instagram account?
- How to change the phone number linked to your Instagram account?
- How to change your username on Instagram?
- How to enable two-factor login on Instagram?
- How to change the email address of his Instagram account?
- How to remotely log out of your Instagram account?
- How to change your Instagram password?
- How to turn off two-factor login on Instagram?
- How to use multiple accounts on Instagram app?
- How to use Instagram on a computer?
- How to create an Instagram account?
- How to temporarily deactivate my Instagram account?
- How to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook account?
- How to reactivate your Instagram account?