Owning an Android smartphone is good. Installing applications on it is better! The Google Play Store gives you access to a catalog of more than 2 million applications, from video games to online press applications, there is something for everyone. Using an application from the Play Store requires its prior installation, all the steps are detailed in this tutorial dedicated to learning how to manage applications on your Android smartphone.
There are two methods to install an application: by navigating through the menus of the Play Store or via the search bar.
Install an app on Android by browsing categories
- Launch it Play Store present on your smartphone. The application is illustrated by this icon.
- The content of the Play Store is structured in 5 categories: Games, Applications» Movies and TV, Books et Music. In this tutorial, we will focus on the part Applications. Normally, you are already in this section by default when you launch the Play Store. Otherwise, touch Applications.
- Once in the section Application, subcategories are displayed, among which are Recommendations, The most popular, Categories, Team pick, Family et Early access. Navigate through these different menus to find an app that interests you, then tap it.
- Then you arrive on the screen of the application in question. Touch the button Installer to download the app to your smartphone. Be sure to read the description of the app carefully beforehand.
Install an app on Android using the search bar
- On the Play Store, there is an input bar at the top of the screen. Select it, type the name of the application you want to download and then launch the search.
- You arrive directly on the screen of the application whose name you typed. Select the button Installer and the installation process will start immediately.
You are now in possession of a new application on your smartphone, perfect for exploiting the full potential of your Android!
Find other tutorials to help you manage applications on your Android smartphone:
- How to remove application access to personal data on your Android smartphone?
- How to authorize application access to personal data on your Android smartphone?
- How to activate the automatic update of applications on Android?
- How to delete an application on Android?
- How to update an application on Android?
- How do I turn off notifications from an app on Android?
- How do I activate notifications from an Android application?
- How to hide an application on Android?
- How to install an APK file on my Android smartphone?
- How to change keyboard on Android?