The battery of a smartphone is probably the component that gets tired the fastest. Thanks to iOS, it is very easy to know the state of health of the battery of your iPhone.
View your iPhone's battery healthThe level of battery wear indicates the maximum charge capacity of the iPhone. At 100% when the smartphone is purchased, this capacity can decrease over the life of the device, which will then be less enduring.
- Open the app Settings.
- Access the menu Battery.
- 3. Press Battery status.
- 4. The maximum battery capacity is displayed in percentage on the first line.
When your battery reaches around 85% state of health, it will inform you of its state of health on its own. If your smartphone is still under the legal guarantee of conformity (2 years after its purchase), you will have to go to the nearest Apple Store to have it changed. Otherwise, you will have to turn to authorized repairers.
Find other tutorials to help you debug and repair your iPhone:
- What to do when you have forgotten your iPhone passcode?
- How to unlock an iPhone?
- How to recover deleted SMS on iPhone?
- How to unlock iPhone without passcode?
- How to reset your iPhone?
- How to make a backup of your iPhone?
- How to free up memory on your iPhone?
- How to restore your iPhone?
- How to unlock an iPhone that restarts in a loop?
- How to fix iPhone stuck on white screen?
- How to fix iPhone stuck on black screen?
- How to fix iPhone stuck on apple on startup?
- How to reset iPhone without losing data?
- How to put your iPhone in Recovery mode?
- How to force an iPhone to shut down?
- How to put your iPhone in DFU mode?
- How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone?