It is sometimes useful to be able to manage the switching on or off of the synchronization program on Opera. Thanks to our tutorial, you will be able to decide when and what data to send to your machines using the Norwegian browser.
This is of course only one of the many tips to learn how to properly configure Opera.
How to manage the synchronization of your Opera account?
- Open the settings with the button " Easy setup "Then" Go to browser settings ».
- Scroll down the page to the " Synchronization ". We see here that our Opera account is activated.
- Press the box " Advanced synchronization settings ».
- To turn off all synchronization of your data, set all buttons to Off. They will pass in Grey .
- If, on the contrary, you want to synchronize all your personal data, switch all the buttons to On. The color then changes to blue.
You can of course activate only part of the data for synchronization. Opera gives you the choice, you might as well take full advantage of it!
Find other tutorials to help you configure Opera properly:
- How do I remove a synchronized device from my Opera account?
- How to create and synchronize an Opera account?
- How to synchronize its settings on Opera?
- How to install a theme on Opera?
- How to update Opera?
- How to play Opera in French?
- How do I set Opera as my default browser?
- How to remove Yahoo from Opera?
- How do I remove Bing from Opera?
- How to change the home page on Opera?
- How to change the search engine on Opera?
- How to reset Opera?