If Microsoft puts forward its own Bing solution, it is obviously possible to configure any search engine to comfortably navigate the Web. Below we explain how to change the default engine.
Microsoft, for several years, has been developing and offering its own search engine called Bing. If it is still not as popular as Google, the American publisher's solution is a small success and above all a successful product, offering relevant results and quick access to the Web.
However, users have their habits pegged to the body and it is possible that you prefer to use your usual search engine instead of Bing, offered by default with the new Edge browser. In this tutorial dedicated to teaching you how to properly configure Edge, we give you the steps to follow to replace your search engine in a few seconds.
Change search engine on Edge
- Click on the " ... to the right of the address bar to open the Edge menu.
- Then click on " Parameters ».
- In the left menu, click on the " Confidentiality and services ».
- At the bottom of the page, click on " Address bar ».
- Then click on " Manage search engines ».
- You now have the list of your different search engines. Click on the button " ... to the right of the search engine you want to set as default.
- Finally click on " Define by default to finalize the operation.
Find our tutorials to help you configure Edge properly:
- How do I remove a synced Microsoft account on Edge?
- How to connect my Microsoft account on Edge?
- How to synchronize its settings on Edge?
- How to activate or deactivate the synchronization of my Microsoft account on Edge?
- How do I activate dark mode on Edge?
- How do I update Edge?
- How to pass Edge in French?
- How do I set Edge as my default browser?
- How do I remove Yahoo from Edge?
- How do I remove Bing from Edge?
- How do I change the home page on Edge?
- How do I reset Edge?